Bond: Wish of the Forest
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Version l.0 is Out Now!
Bond: Wish of the Forest is an action packed roguelite creature collector about making friends and fighting alongside them.
Work together to rid the forest of evil spirits and save your home. Explore procedurally generated levels, find powerful upgrades, strengthen your bond with creatures, and uncover the destructive spirit's true intentions.
This game is being made as part of University of California: Santa Cruz's game design capstone series.
- Jameson Danning - Designer, Programmer
- Colin Watterson - Programmer, Designer
- Enrico Widodo - Composer, Sound Designer, Programmer
- Herman Wu - Tech Animator, Producer, Programmer
- Erica Li - 3D Artist
- Jacob Compton - Programmer
- Eugene Shin - Programmer
- Hunter Lynch - Producer
- Kevin Chu - UI/UX, 3D Modeler
- Elijah Shaw - Narrative
- Madeleine Glenn - Concept Artist, Narrative, Level Designer
- Ilda Aguilar - 3D Artist
- Jake Burdick - VFX Artist
Note: Game is still in progress. Follow us to stay up to date!
- Player is unable to interact with any menus after beating the game
- We recommend closing the game via Task Manager or other means
- Sometimes the player respawns and cannot move
- There is currently no known way to unfreeze. We recommend closing the game and reopening.
- Please make a new Community Topic and let us know if you died in the Tutorial or during a run and approximately when in the tutorial/run you died in.
- MacOS has some missing texture / audio issues
- Please make a new Community Topic and let us know where you encountered it, a screenshot if possible, as well as your particular version of MacOS. This will help us figure out what's wrong!
|Authors||Apple Farm Games, Colin Watterson, J-mo, Jacob Compton, Herman Wu, Hunter Lynch, riko, Tormod42, Erica Li, Eunoia|
|Genre||Action, Role Playing|
|Made with||Clip Studio Paint, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, FL Studio, Unity|
|Tags||3D, Action-Adventure, Cute, Dungeon Crawler, Exploration, Fantasy, Monsters, Roguelike, Roguelite|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Extract the zip file and run the "BondGame" application